The Mindful iPhone: The Art of Seeing
Saturday, March 16, 2019
2pm to 5pm
Center for Creative Exploration, San Francisco
$75 | REGISTER
With a few tips and tricks anyone can take great photos using their iPhone camera. Combined with principles of mindfulness photography becomes a vehicle to expand our vision and to see the world more creatively — which translates into more interesting photographs.
Basic photography principles, iPhone camera tricks and simple post-processing tips will be covered to help you improve your photography right away! Seasoned photographers and absolute beginners welcome.
Class focuses on iPhone, but any smartphone will work.
Relaxed and Fun Class Format Covers:
- Basic Photography Concepts
- Brief Guided Meditation (to help ground the body + open the senses)
- Practical Tips for discovering natural beauty, even in an urban environment
- Post-processing techniques to help enhance images
- "Classroom" Instruction and Time to Practice New Skills
- Pro Tips: From a Seasoned Professional Photographer